- Broadband Seismometers
- Strong Motion Sensors
- Apollo Data Acquisition
- Apollo Data Processing
- Contact Us
- Customer Service
The TitanSMA is a strong motion accelerograph specifically designed for high precision observational and structural engineering applications and research, where scientists and engineers require exceptional dynamic range over a wide frequency band.
The TitanSMA features the Class “A” Titan triaxial force balance sensor with its low noise floor, exceptionally low hysteresis, and industry leading dynamic range. The integrated digitizer and recorder facilitate both standalone and networked free-field monitoring deployments.
Event statistics (PGA, PGV, PGD, Sa) for each TitanSMA and all TitanSMAs within a network are easily accessible with any web enabled device via the easily accessible events page resident within the GUI of each individual Accelerograph.
Data is readily available via streaming to a central server or retrieved on demand from a central site. For non-networked instruments, data is easily retrieved via removeable SD card, or downloaded onto an external USB drive on demand.
The TitanSMA is ideal for civil defense applications such as early warning systems and shake maps with its ultra-low latency, real-time processing and transmission of PGA,PGV,PGD data.
- Class "A" force balance sensor with industry leading dynamic range, low noise floor and exceptionally low hysteresis make the TitanSMA the logical choice for scientists and civil engineering researchers requiring the highest quality data-sets.
- Features such as: ultra-low latency (down to .25 seconds), real-time processing, transmission of events and network integration capabilities for event triggers and voting provides the TitanSMA with all the necessary features to facilitate world-class civil defense applications.
- Convenient data retrieval via removable SD card, USB or local Ethernet in MiniSEED or ASCII formats.
- HTTP data communications, requiring only website access from within the host IT network to stream continuous or event data.
- Accessible from any device with a web browser, allowing seamless access to events and recorder data as well as instrument configurations and control.
- Optional communications package provides a relay contact for automated emergency responses, an external calibration input for onsite maintenance and an additional external USB interface.
|Channels||3 internal X,Y, Z axes|
|Type||24 bit successive approximations|
|Digital Filter||140 db attenuation at output Nyquist|
|Filter Type||Linear phase (contact us for other options)|
|Dynamic Range||>138 db @ 100sps (max sine wave above shorted input)|
|Sample Rates||10,20,40,50,80,100,200,250,500,1000 sps|
|Dual Sample Rate||Decimate primary rate by factor 2,5,10,20,50,100,200,250|
|Sensitivity||2,4,8,16,32 and 64 digitizer counts per ug, +/-1%|
Playback audio files created in standard .wav file editors
Step, 1Hz sine, PRB files pre-loaded
User installed custom waveforms
(Available on SMA)
Single (+/- 10 V) voltage input for all 3 channels
+/- 2g full scale
|Type||Bandpassed STA/LTA or threshold|
|Trigger Selection||Independent threshold or STA/LTA ratio for each channel|
|STA/LTA Trigger||Configurable STA,LTA,LTA Latching, trigger, and de-trigger thresholds|
|Trigger Votes||User set votes assigned by channel, transmitted via IP multicast|
|Threshold Trigger||Selectable from 0.01% to 100% of full scale|
|Event Statistics||Peak ground acceleration, Velocity, Displacement, Sa (0.3, 1, 3 Hz)|
|Interfaces||10/100 Base-T Ethernet, RS 232 serial|
|IP Addressing||Fixed IP or DHCP|
|Protocols||UDP/IP (unicast/multicast), or HTTP-based (inbound or outbound) streaming|
|Status LEDS||Power, Ethernet, Timing, Media, Overall Status and Event Notification|
9-36VDC isolated input
<3W quiescent, Ethernet active
|Timing Type||Internal GPS receiver|
Direct download via Ethernet
Media Exhcange (USB, SD)
|USB||2.0 Type A receptacle (behind media door-SMA)|
|GPS Antenna||TNC Connector with 3.3V supply for active antenna receiver|
|Multi-Function||External calibration signal|
Relay: Contacts for low voltage control
Additional USB (external connector)
High Capacity internal CompactFlash (CF)
Removeable SD card, FAT32
N.B. Specifications are subject to change without notice.