The Trillium 360 is the world’s highest-performing broadband seismometer.
Available in vault, posthole or borehole form factors, the 360 gives you full-bandwidth coverage for monitoring global and local seismicity with a single instrument.
The world's highest performing broadband seismometer
The Trillium 360 is the result of more than 30 years of experience designing and building the best seismological instrumentation in the world. Its industry-leading performance, including low self-noise, very wide bandwidth, precisely calibrated response and immunity to environmental effects makes it well suited for many applications, including deployment of new seismic networks or recapitalization and expansion of existing facilities.
Easy to use
Its many ease-of-use features, such as automatic levelling and mass centering that can be remotely initiated, make for fast and successful installation every time.
- Very broadband, exceptional performance that meets GSN operational requirements
- An extended low-frequency range useful to out beyond a 10,000-second time period
- Able to resolve below Peterson’s new low-noise model (NLNM) down to a 300-second time period
- Widest available bandwidth of flat response, 360 seconds to 150 Hz
- A wide dynamic range with a clip level of ±18 mm/s
- Automatic levelling and mass centering that can be remotely initiated
- The lowest magnetic sensitivity of any broadband seismometer
Trillium Borehole 360
- Designed for cased boreholes, with holelock and fail-safe release mechanism
Trillium Posthole 360
- Its robust, waterproof, stainless steel enclosure protects from hostile environments
Trillium Vault 360
- Incorporates a patented thermal stability system to minimize the effect of diurnal temperature fluctuations