Contract Opportunity (6 months)
The HR assistant is a key support role within the HR team enabling the business to continue to run at a fast pace. This role assists with a variety of administrative functions within the HR portfolio in order to support the continued growth of our business!
- Assisting with recruitment through the initial sorting and screening of job applicants
- Scheduling of candidate interviews
- Preparation of onboarding paperwork and packages for new hires
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly HR reports
- Weekly ordering and inventory of facility supplies
- Answering of the main Nanometrics phone line and redirecting calls appropriately
- A minimum of a University’s degree or a diploma in HR preferred
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel skills
Qualities & Assets:
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- High attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Nanometrics is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Nanometrics is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Nanometrics is an equal opportunity employer and we support a diverse workforce.