We are looking for a talented Sales Manager who will be responsible for the maintenance and further development of our European client base.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited by the challenge of technical sales and further driving the Seismology market through crafting large program contracts with our world- class products and services.
- You will serve as a single-point-of-contact for the European region including but not limited to UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Russia. This includes the management of existing distribution channels and in some countries direct sales
- You will advise customers and clients on our suite of seismological products and services
- Prepare and present unique and insightful solutions and proposals to existing and potential customers
- Attend tradeshows and scientific workshops
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product Management, Manufacturing, and Systems engineering to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Maintain competitor intelligence
- Manage the sales process through the company CRM
- Develop and maintain relationships within the region; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral
- Create and conduct in-depth sales presentations that highlight key benefits, ROI, and value the company’s products/services
- Identify and resolve risks associated with the delivery and/or provision of customer contracts; manage client expectations throughout the contract
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in the Geosciences
- 5 years of previous sales or business development experience in an international market, preferably the European market
- Previous experience selling to Academia and Government
- Ability to travel internationally approximately 30-40%
Qualities & Assets:
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the business, science, problems and commercial drivers in the Seismology market
- Ability to think at a strategic level rather than product or volume sales
Nanometrics is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified individuals and are dedicated to supporting persons with disabilities. Nanometrics is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Nanometrics is an equal opportunity employer and we support a diverse workforce.