We are searching for someone who is passionate about technology and looking to gain experience in a role that provides the opportunity to travel into unique locations in support of world class equipment and solutions.
If you love working hands-on to solve engineering challenges and have an appreciation for the outdoors this is the role for you!
- Supporting the Seismology Sales Team, this role will have direct interaction with customers in fulfillment of sales contracts
- This operations role is an entry to mid-level position and will be challenged with the execution of field deployments and the installation of Nanometrics hardware and software products and services in the international market
- Provide service support for existing accounts and relationships
- Execute planning and deployment of hardware and network implementation for field projects
- Assist in driving continuous improvements in the Nanometrics HSE, project management and execution guidelines based on field work experience and industry best practices
- 30% to 50% international travel is a requirement for the position
- Field work will involve working outdoors and in remote locations, possibly under adverse weather conditions
- 1-2 years of related experience in systems design or engineering role
- Valid Canadian passport
- Knowledge of fundamentals of digital communications and network protocols
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing techniques
- Programming experience with Java, and Shell scripts
Qualities & Assets:
- Knowledge of GPS systems, Satellite IP networks, and Cellular communications
Nanometrics is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified individuals and are dedicated to supporting persons with disabilities. Nanometrics is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Nanometrics is an equal opportunity employer and we support a diverse workforce.