6 Month Contract
We are currently seeking a Test Technologist to join us on contract. You will be responsible for administering the processes involved in the testing and troubleshooting of electronic subassemblies and finished instruments.
If you are a quick learner and eager to take on new challenges this is a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills!
- Execute manual and automated test procedures on electronic subassemblies, and finished instruments
- Test and troubleshoot failing analog, digital, and RF circuit card assemblies
- Summarize failures and root causes on repaired assemblies
- Support Production in investigating yield crashes, manufacturing station issues, and part non-compliances
- Electrical technologist certification and/or demonstrable equivalent experience: electronic circuit analysis, design, assembly, and debugging
- Experience with reading and interpreting complex electrical schematics, BOM’s, etc.
- Familiar with a wide range of electronic components and key performance differentiators; skilled in reading and comparing component datasheets
Qualities & Assets:
- Electronic circuit assembly and soldering skills
- Experience in testing and troubleshooting a wide variety of circuits
- Experience using various electronic test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and other data acquisition systems.
- Skills in MS Excel, MS Access, Dx Designer, PADS
Nanometrics is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified individuals and are dedicated to supporting persons with disabilities. Nanometrics is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Nanometrics is an equal opportunity employer and we support a diverse workforce.