- Nanometrics is in Singapore this week for the 2019 Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS).
- Nanometrics will be in Denver July 22 - 24 for URTeC 2019 - come by booth #337 to catch-up with Robert Spark and hear about our latest and greatest Seismic monitoring services options, including the recently updated hydraulic fracture monitoring service -
- Want a ‘behind the scenes’ look at Nanometrics? Join us for our IUGG Field Trip! Only 6 spots left!
- Come to booth # 47 to speak to Alastair Fenwick, our Asia Pacific Sales Manager, and Ken Tsukamoto, our representative from Clovertech, to learn more about our new seismic monitoring products and solutions.
- Come to booth #600 to learn more about our Microseismic Monitoring Solutions and subscriber arrays in Canada.
- Our CEO Neil Spriggs and CFO Ian Talbot were proud to accept Canada's Best Managed Company award at the gala last night in Toronto. We want to thank all of our incredible employees who have contributed to this success!
- Meet our presenters We will be presenting and chairing sessions on a wide range of topics, from the new low power portable ecosystem to using machine learning to generate automatic seismic catalogs.
- Come to our booth #54 to see the new solution that will revolutionize portable monitoring campaigns
- With the recent funding for improved volcano monitoring, Cascades Volcano Observatory will be deploying new stations, including Nanometrics instrumentation, in the Pacific Northwest.