- Happy to share the news that Nanometrics and teams "Aftershocks" and "Wavelengths" collectively raised $3770.00 for the Children's Aid Foundation, contributing to a total of $55,000.00 raised for children and youth supported by CAS Ottawa. What a fun night!
- Update November 2018: GPS Week Number Roll Over Hardware Replacement & Firmware Updates GPS Module Replacement Europa-T, Libra, Janus
- Tomorrow at SEG2018, Sepideh Karimi, will be presenting “Automatic event detection
- Ben Witten, Research Scientist, will be presenting at
- We have a great program lined up for this SEG with oral and poster presentations as well as o
- Sepideh Karimi, Research Scientis
- Nanometrics will be exhibiting at ESC 2018, stop by booth #10 to speak to
- In the world’s most demanding environment you need a solution that is proven to provide results