- Meet our presenters We will be presenting and chairing sessions on a wide range of topics, from the new low power portable ecosystem to using machine learning to generate automatic seismic catalogs.
- Come to our booth #54 to see the new solution that will revolutionize portable monitoring campaigns
- With the recent funding for improved volcano monitoring, Cascades Volcano Observatory will be deploying new stations, including Nanometrics instrumentation, in the Pacific Northwest.
- Don't miss Sepideh Karimi's poster presentation "Practical Implementation and Evaluation of a Real-time Forecasting-based Induced Seismicity Management System" at the Third Schatzalp Wor
- In recent years, higher than usual earthquake activity has been occurring in Fox Creek, Alberta, due to hydraulic fracturing.
- Nanometrics is pleased to announce that Adam Baig has joined the Science and Development team in the Seismic Monitoring Services division.