- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring NetworkU.S. Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC) has selected Nanometrics to recapitalize its global seismometers and data acquisition systems.
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada’s Early Earthquake Warning System.Nanometrics has been awarded a 4 year, multi-million dollar Seismic Equipment and Services contract by Natural Resources Canada.
- Nanometrics won its initial Best Managed award in 2019 and has successfully requalified again in 2021.
- Nanometrics will be presenting and exhibiting at this year's EGU, to book a time with
- We will miss seeing all of you in person this year's SSA Annual Meeting but hope we can still connect vir
- Nanometrics' Board of Directors have announced that Ian Talbot, current CFO and VP of Operations, has been appointed as the company's new Chief Executive Officer.
- We are deeply saddened to share that Neil Spriggs, Nanometrics CEO, died in a tragic accident Wednesday, February 10. He was taking off in his airplane at the local Carp Airport near Ottawa, when he crashed shortly after reporting an engine failure.
- We will miss seeing all of you in person this year but hope we can still connec
- Peak Performance on the Matterhorn