- Kanata, ON – March 10, 2020
- We are pleased to announce that
- Nanometrics looks forward to another great year in San Francisco at the 2019 AGU annual meeting Stop by booth #529 to see the latest developments in our seismic solutions
- Be sure to plan a visit to Nanometrics in Booth 1924 at SEG 2019
- Nanometrics is in Singapore this week for the 2019 Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS).
- Nanometrics will be in Denver July 22 - 24 for URTeC 2019 - come by booth #337 to catch-up with Robert Spark and hear about our latest and greatest Seismic monitoring services options, including the recently updated hydraulic fracture monitoring service -
- Want a ‘behind the scenes’ look at Nanometrics? Join us for our IUGG Field Trip! Only 6 spots left!
- Come to booth # 47 to speak to Alastair Fenwick, our Asia Pacific Sales Manager, and Ken Tsukamoto, our representative from Clovertech, to learn more about our new seismic monitoring products and solutions.