- With the recent funding for improved volcano monitoring, Cascades Volcano Observatory will be deploying new stations, including Nanometrics instrumentation, in the Pacific Northwest.
- Don't miss Sepideh Karimi's poster presentation "Practical Implementation and Evaluation of a Real-time Forecasting-based Induced Seismicity Management System" at the Third Schatzalp Wor
- In recent years, higher than usual earthquake activity has been occurring in Fox Creek, Alberta, due to hydraulic fracturing.
- Nanometrics is pleased to announce that Adam Baig has joined the Science and Development team in the Seismic Monitoring Services division.
- Nanometrics supervised Machine Learning algorithm, AI Analyst, now matches the accuracy of a live analyst for well constrained events; this advanced processing is now included as a standard feature with all Nanometrics monitoring services.
- Nanometrics Athena web portal now includes the first commercial induced seismicity (IS) management dashboard featuring high-quality recorded data-driven probabilistic estimates of maximum magnitude and seismicity rate from published models.