- Our CEO Neil Spriggs and CFO Ian Talbot were proud to accept Canada's Best Managed Company award at the gala last night in Toronto. We want to thank all of our incredible employees who have contributed to this success!
- Meet our presenters We will be presenting and chairing sessions on a wide range of topics, from the new low power portable ecosystem to using machine learning to generate automatic seismic catalogs.
- Come to our booth #54 to see the new solution that will revolutionize portable monitoring campaigns
- With the recent funding for improved volcano monitoring, Cascades Volcano Observatory will be deploying new stations, including Nanometrics instrumentation, in the Pacific Northwest.
- Don't miss Sepideh Karimi's poster presentation "Practical Implementation and Evaluation of a Real-time Forecasting-based Induced Seismicity Management System" at the Third Schatzalp Wor
- In recent years, higher than usual earthquake activity has been occurring in Fox Creek, Alberta, due to hydraulic fracturing.