- Nanometrics is very proud to share the recently published work of Sepideh Karimi and
- Happy to share the news that Nanometrics and teams "Aftershocks" and "Wavelengths" collectively raised $3770.00 for the Children's Aid Foundation, contributing to a total of $55,000.00 raised for children and youth supported by CAS Ottawa. What a fun night!
- Nanometrics supervised Machine Learning algorithm, AI Analyst, can now match the accuracy of a live analyst for well constrained events; this advanced processing is now included as a standard feature with all Nanometrics monitoring services.
- There is a GPS week number rollover event coming up on April 6, 2019 and we want to provide some insight into how this may affect the operation of Nanometrics instrumentation that contain GPS receivers.
- Tomorrow at SEG2018, Sepideh Karimi, will be presenting “Automatic event detection
- Ben Witten, Research Scientist, will be presenting at
- We have a great program lined up for this SEG with oral and poster presentations as well as o
- Sepideh Karimi, Research Scientis
- Nanometrics will be exhibiting at ESC 2018, stop by booth #10 to speak to