- Nanometrics sponsoring SEG workshop We are pleased to be sponsoring the Society for Exploration Geophysicists's upcoming workshop on microseismic technology and hydraulic fracture mechanisms.
- We are happy to share that research done by one of our staff seismologists, Emrah Yenier, PhD, is now available as part of the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America's online pre-issue.
- A full slate at SSA 2017 The Seismological Society of America is expecting record-setting attendance at their annual meeting this year. More than 700 scientists and engineers from academia and industry are expected in Denver, CO from April 18 to 20.
- Nanometrics actively contributing to data format discussions The Data Format working group of the International Federation of Digital Seismograph Networks (FDSN) is holding a workshop, focused on the evolution of miniSEED, on March 22 and 23 in Utrecht, Netherlands.
- Seismology (and Nanometrics) showcased in major online campaign We are honoured to have been chosen by Export Development Canada (EDC) to be part of their #ExportNation campaign.
- CSEG Luncheon Nanometrics is pleased to be sponsoring and presenting at CSEG's next technical luncheon, in Calgary on January 23rd.