We offer a variety of strong motion instruments to suit any need.
- industry leading dynamic range
- wide operational frequency range: DC to 430 Hz
- full-scale range of ±0.25 g to ±4 g (down to ±0.125 g for SMA, EA)
- best-in-class thermal stability and high accuracy for increased data quality
Easy to install, easy to use
- compact footprint for quick and efficient deployments
- rugged, compact enclosure
- independent horizontal and vertical range selection
- digitally selectable full-scale range and offset zeroing capabilities — making it ideal for a wide variety of applications where the instruments are difficult to access or where site visits need to be kept to a minimum
Titan and Titan Posthole
TitanEA and TitanSMA strong motion accelerographs
Trillium Cascadia compact seismometer/accelerometer
Our newest member of the Titan family is our Trillium Cascadia, which incorporates both a Titan Posthole and a Trillium Compact 120s in a single sensor. Because it measures both strong and weak motion, the Cascadia is ideal for earthquake early warning and allows you to get the most data for your investment. Do you already own a Titan or Trillium 120 PH/BH? See your options with the Cascadia Integration Kit.