Explore our key resources
- In response to induced seismicity observed in western Canada, existing public networks have been densified and a number of private networks have been deployed to closely monitor induced earthquakes associated with oil and gas operations in the region.
- Micromo using a Trillium OBS With a combination of high torque density and precision motion, compact stepper motors provide full 360° of correction for instrument tilt
- Trillium Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureTrillium 120 PH
- Trillium Borehole Data Sheet | BrochureTrillium 120 BH
- Trillium Compact Posthole Data Sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case studyNanometrics industry leading portfolio of Trillium 120 broadband seismometers are available in both posthole and traditional borehole with holelock packages.
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site (Chinese) - 中文版本 | Case study
- A new broadband seismograph network for passive seismic imaging of earth structures has been installed in the Yukon using a new Posthole installation method that is now yielding excellent results.