Explore our key resources
- In response to induced seismicity observed in western Canada, existing public networks have been densified and a number of private networks have been deployed to closely monitor induced earthquakes associated with oil and gas operations in the region.
- Micromo using a Trillium OBS With a combination of high torque density and precision motion, compact stepper motors provide full 360° of correction for instrument tilt
- Trillium Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureTrillium 120 PH
- Trillium Borehole Data Sheet | BrochureTrillium 120 BH
- Trillium Compact Posthole Data Sheet | Brochure
- Apollo Project Data Archiving
| Basic pageApollo Project is the only archiving solution that automatically tracks data availability, updating the archive whenever any old or missing data becomes available. Apollo Project will manage the archiving of any data recorded by Apollo Server or Taurus.
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case study
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site (Chinese) - 中文版本 | Case study