Explore our key resources
- Peak Performance on the Matterhorn
- The Trillium Horizon 120 model with 2000 V/m/s sensitivity.
- Engineering Seismology | BrochureNanometrics offers integrated seismic analysis and monitoring services to assist clients with successful management of seismic risk at all three stages of seismic process: before, during and post-event.
- Trillium 120 Slim Posthole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class posthole seismometer in a slim form-factor of just 104 mm, ideal for use in existing narrow, cased boreholes.
- URTeC 2019 | NewsNanometrics will be in Denver July 22 - 24 for URTeC 2019 - come by booth #337 to catch-up with Robert Spark and hear about our latest and greatest Seismic monitoring services options, including the recently updated hydraulic fracture monitoring service -
- Triton Ocean Bottom Ecosystem | BrochureThe industry’s most advanced, integrated, autonomous Ocean Bottom System combining Scripps’ industry-leading technology with Nanometrics’ OBS seismometers and the revolutionary, new Pegasus digitizers.
- Don't miss Sepideh Karimi's poster presentation "Practical Implementation and Evaluation of a Real-time Forecasting-based Induced Seismicity Management System" at the Third Schatzalp Wor
- Trillium Slim Borehole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class borehole seismometer in a slim borehole form-factor is optimized for cased boreholes of 115 to 153 mm, complementing the current Trillium 120 Borehole models designed for boreholes of 152 mm and greater.
- Real-Time Induced Seismicity Forecasting and Risk Management Utilizing Research-grade Seismic Catalogs | Presentation/PosterPractical management of induced seismicity risk and effective mitigation approaches are crucial to oil and gas operations.
- Subscription Arrays | BrochureInduced Seismicity Subscription Arrays have you covered. Your complete solution for meeting regulations and managing risk