Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Trillium Compact Data Sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Duvernay Subscription Array | Brochure
- Designing Networks for Induced Seismicity: A method to ensure that seismic network performance expectations are met at the time of network installation | White paperDesigning Networks for Induced Seismicity: A method to ensure that seismic network performance expectations are met at the time of network installation W.Greig, N. Ackerley, and N. Spriggs
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.
| Basic pageBecause our name is on the line
- Health & Safety
| Basic pageHealth and safety at Nanometrics is governed by a Health and Safety Board, which oversees the internal Joint Health and Safety Committee and the Field Operations Safety Committee.