Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.
- Network Operations Center
| Basic pageOur 24/7 cloud-based data center offers data recording, transmission, processing, analysis and event notification services. The center is staffed with experts ready to provide data analysis at a moment’s notice for consultation during operational activities.
- Installation & Maintenance
| Basic pageNanometrics offers a range of site survey, installation, maintenance and decommissioning services to ensure your network is properly installed and will meet its monitoring mandate.
- Network Modeling & Design
| Basic pageWe pride ourselves on our intelligent, science-based approach to network design and performance modeling. We can predict the performance of your network before any sensors are installed, including determining the impact of noise encroachment from nearby operations.
- Subscription Arrays
| Basic page
| Basic page
| Basic pageSeismic monitoring has been our core business for over 30 years. Only a few years ago, we recognized the need in the oil and gas market for our turnkey seismic monitoring services.