Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- The empirical relationship between moment (Mw) and local (ML) magnitudes is examined for small events in western Alberta. A comparison of the two magnitude scales indicate that ML attains smaller values than Mw for Mw<3.
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Duvernay Subscription Array | Brochure
- Designing Networks for Induced Seismicity: A method to ensure that seismic network performance expectations are met at the time of network installation | White paperDesigning Networks for Induced Seismicity: A method to ensure that seismic network performance expectations are met at the time of network installation W.Greig, N. Ackerley, and N. Spriggs
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.