Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- Verification of Predictions of Mc Using an EQ Catalogue | Presentation/Poster
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Duvernay Subscription Array | Brochure
- Designing Networks for Induced Seismicity: A method to ensure that seismic network performance expectations are met at the time of network installation | White paperDesigning Networks for Induced Seismicity: A method to ensure that seismic network performance expectations are met at the time of network installation W.Greig, N. Ackerley, and N. Spriggs
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.
- Ground motion monitoring services
| Basic pageGround motion monitoring is becoming an increasingly important part of infrastructure monitoring and induced seismicity monitoring.
| Basic pageBecause our name is on the line