Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- ISM traffic light protocols are implemented to manage induced seismic risk associated with Oil and Gas extraction activity. Incorrect application of protocols can have significant consequences for operators, associated communities and other stakeholders.
- Sources of Latency & Associated Design Tradeoffs Final (2) | Presentation/PosterGeoScience BC identified a requirement to better understand the effects of hydraulic fracturing in the Horn River Basin. The dissemination of precise and accurate geotechnical information to the public is the foundation of their work.
- Latest Developments in VBB Deployment | Presentation/PosterBroadband seismology has changed radically over the last 30 years, from researchers with a large seismological apparatus in their basement vaults to deploying a very broadband seismometer on an Antarctic ice sheet in the brief time it takes to shut off and restart a helicopter!
- Nanometrics Trillium Cascadia Data Sheet | Brochure