Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case study
- New Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site (Chinese) - 中文版本 | Case study
- Nanometrics Titan Family Overview | Brochure
- Our Story
| Basic pageWho is Nanometrics? We’re a privately owned company that provides monitoring solutions and equipment for studying manmade and natural seismicity. We’re headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, with offices in Calgary, Beijing and Houston and representatives worldwide.
- An installation story
| Basic page“Better than a good day at the office.” A recent trip to Yukon to install five new seismic monitoring stations showcases Nanometrics’ full-service solutions
- Network Operations Center
| Basic pageOur 24/7 cloud-based data center offers data recording, transmission, processing, analysis and event notification services. The center is staffed with experts ready to provide data analysis at a moment’s notice for consultation during operational activities.
- Installation & Maintenance
| Basic pageNanometrics offers a range of site survey, installation, maintenance and decommissioning services to ensure your network is properly installed and will meet its monitoring mandate.
- Example of a managed network: SOSN
| Basic page
| Basic page