Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Trillium Compact Data Sheet | BrochureThe world’s best-selling broadband seismometer, the small highly portable Trillium Compact is available in several configurations to best suit your deployment
- Nanometrics TitanEA Highlights | Brochure
- Nanometrics Titan PH Data sheet | BrochureThe Titan Posthole force balance triaxial accelerometer is ideally suited for national networks and research applications requiring reliable and durable instrumentation for strong motion and free-field studies.
- Nanometrics Titan Family Overview | Brochure
- Nanometrics Titan Data Sheet | BrochureThe Titan is a force balance triaxial accelerometer that provides exceptional performance over a wide frequency range from DC to 430 Hz and features industry leading dynamic range and ultra-low self-noise performance that is comparable to that of some broadband seismometers.
- Strong Motion instrumentation brochure including TitanEA and TitanSMA accelerometers.
- Nanometrics Trillium Cascadia Data Sheet | BrochureThe Trillium Cascadia marries the proven Trillium Compact Posthole with the Class A Titan Posthole in a single posthole instrument. This dual-use, ultra-wide dynamic range sensor measures both strong motion and weak motion, with absolutely no compromise in performance.