- Next-Generation Broadband Seafloor Instruments to Support New Discovery | Presentation/PosterThese new instruments expand our range of products enabling new ocean bottom science, reducing integration risk and time to deploy, while improving outcome certainty.
- Nanometrics' ocean bottom seismometry solution, Abalones was selected to support the Korea Polar Research Institute’s active ocean seismic research program.
- Triton Ocean Bottom Ecosystem | BrochureThe industry’s most advanced, integrated, autonomous Ocean Bottom System combining Scripps’ industry-leading technology with Nanometrics’ OBS seismometers and the revolutionary, new Pegasus digitizers.
- Geophysicists depend on seismometers to monitor earthquakes generated by the motion of the tectonic plates that form the Earth’s crust. In order to function, the instruments need to be leveled prior to operation. That’s easy enough for a device deployed on dry land, but when it comes to…
- The Trillium Compact Ocean Bottom Seismometer (OBS) is an ultra-low power broadband seismometer for ocean bottom deployments to 6000m depth.