- Cascadia 120 Slim Posthole | BrochureThe latest addition to the popular Cascadia series of single cased instruments, the Cascadia 120 Slim Posthole, combines the ultra low-noise of the Trillium 120 Slim Posthole seismometer with the high clip level of the Class A Titan accelerometer.
- Trillium Horizon 360 | BrochureNanometrics’ commitment to the ongoing evolution of our instrumentation has led to the latest addition in the Horizon series, the Trillium Horizon 360. The 360 model brings an even lower noise floor and corner frequency to the exceptionally versatile Trillium Horizon design.
- Trillium Compact Horizon | BrochureWe’ve taken the proven Trillium Compact and made it even smaller and lighter, with no compromise in ruggedness or performance. This true broadband seismometer is ideal for both shallow direct burial and vault applications, where minimal size, weight and power are essential.
- The Trillium Horizon 120 model with 2000 V/m/s sensitivity.
- Engineering Seismology | BrochureNanometrics offers integrated seismic analysis and monitoring services to assist clients with successful management of seismic risk at all three stages of seismic process: before, during and post-event.
- Trillium 120 Slim Posthole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class posthole seismometer in a slim form-factor of just 104 mm, ideal for use in existing narrow, cased boreholes.
- Triton Ocean Bottom Ecosystem | BrochureThe industry’s most advanced, integrated, autonomous Ocean Bottom System combining Scripps’ industry-leading technology with Nanometrics’ OBS seismometers and the revolutionary, new Pegasus digitizers.
- Trillium Slim Borehole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class borehole seismometer in a slim borehole form-factor is optimized for cased boreholes of 115 to 153 mm, complementing the current Trillium 120 Borehole models designed for boreholes of 152 mm and greater.
- Subscription Arrays | BrochureInduced Seismicity Subscription Arrays have you covered. Your complete solution for meeting regulations and managing risk
- Athena | BrochureAccess and review real-time and fully processed seismic event data via a secure web portal, from anywhere at any time.