Explore our key resources
- Trillium 120 Slim Posthole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class posthole seismometer in a slim form-factor of just 104 mm, ideal for use in existing narrow, cased boreholes.
- Trillium 120 Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a posthole variant that is revolutionizing the way seismologists deploy instruments and collect seismic data.
- Nanometrics Trillium 360 Brochure | BrochureThe Trillium 360 is the world’s highest-performing broadband seismometer. Available in Vault, Posthole or Borehole form factors, the 360 gives you full-bandwidth coverage for monitoring global and local seismicity with a single instrument.
- Nanometrics Trillium 120 Posthole data sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Titan PH Data sheet | BrochureThe Titan Posthole force balance triaxial accelerometer is ideally suited for national networks and research applications requiring reliable and durable instrumentation for strong motion and free-field studies.
- Nanometrics Meridian PH Data Sheet | BrochureMarrying the sensor to the digitizer and recorder, this all-in-one seismograph provides exceptional performance for a variety of downhole installations: direct burial, shallow or deepcased holes.
- Nanometrics Meridian Compact PH Data Sheet | BrochureIntroduced in 2009, the Trillium Compact’s small size and portability revolutionized broadband fieldwork. The Meridian Compact PH takes broadband to an entirely new level, by marrying the sensor to the digitizer and recorder.
- Nanometrics Cascadia Compact Data Sheet | BrochureThe Cascadia Comact, formerly the Trillium Cascadia, combines the proven Trillium Compact Posthole with the Class A Titan Posthole in a single posthole instrument. This dual output sensor measures both strong motion and weak motion, with absolutely no compromise in performance.