- Trillium 120 Slim Posthole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class posthole seismometer in a slim form-factor of just 104 mm, ideal for use in existing narrow, cased boreholes.
- Trillium 120 Q/QA | BrochureDeployed world-wide for vault earthquake monitoring in observatories and portable deployments where lower noise floors are required
- Trillium 120 Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a posthole variant that is revolutionizing the way seismologists deploy instruments and collect seismic data.
- Trillium 120 Borehole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a borehole variant for deep-earth deployments in cased boreholes
- Nanometrics Trillium 120 Vault Data Sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Trillium 120 Posthole data sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Cascadia Compact Data Sheet | BrochureThe Cascadia Comact, formerly the Trillium Cascadia, combines the proven Trillium Compact Posthole with the Class A Titan Posthole in a single posthole instrument. This dual output sensor measures both strong motion and weak motion, with absolutely no compromise in performance.
- Trillium Horizon Data Sheet | BrochureWe’ve taken the popular and proven Trillium 120QA technology, adding more utility to its already low self noise and outstanding broadband performance. The Trillium Horizon 120 is the first-ever instrument designed to ideally suit both direct bury and vault use cases.