Explore our key resources
- Engineering Seismology | BrochureNanometrics offers integrated seismic analysis and monitoring services to assist clients with successful management of seismic risk at all three stages of seismic process: before, during and post-event.
- Trillium 120 Slim Posthole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class posthole seismometer in a slim form-factor of just 104 mm, ideal for use in existing narrow, cased boreholes.
- Triton Ocean Bottom Ecosystem | BrochureThe industry’s most advanced, integrated, autonomous Ocean Bottom System combining Scripps’ industry-leading technology with Nanometrics’ OBS seismometers and the revolutionary, new Pegasus digitizers.
- Trillium Slim Borehole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class borehole seismometer in a slim borehole form-factor is optimized for cased boreholes of 115 to 153 mm, complementing the current Trillium 120 Borehole models designed for boreholes of 152 mm and greater.
- Subscription Arrays | BrochureInduced Seismicity Subscription Arrays have you covered. Your complete solution for meeting regulations and managing risk
- Athena | BrochureAccess and review real-time and fully processed seismic event data via a secure web portal, from anywhere at any time.
- Pegasus Digital Recorder | BrochureThe Pegasus digital recorder is a highly portable, low-power and mobile integrated seismic acquisition system that delivers an intuitive, efficient workflow with a fast and reliable data delivery system that ensures a complete data set.
- Pegasus Data Acquisition System | BrochurePegasus is an intuitive and versatile system covering the full spectrum of portable applications from long term broadband to full waveform, full wavefield imaging. Pegasus opens up the next chapter in Large-N science.
- Seismic Monitoring Services Brochure | BrochureBuilding on over 30 years of seismic instrumentation development, Nanometrics has evolved into a market leader in turnkey seismic monitoring for the energy production sector.
- Trillium 120 Q/QA | BrochureDeployed world-wide for vault earthquake monitoring in observatories and portable deployments where lower noise floors are required