Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Apollo Data Sheet | Brochure
- The Trillium Compact Ocean Bottom Seismometer (OBS) is an ultra-low power broadband seismometer for ocean bottom deployments to 6000m depth.
- Nanometrics Trillium Compact Data Sheet | BrochureThe world’s best-selling broadband seismometer, the small highly portable Trillium Compact is available in several configurations to best suit your deployment
- Nanometrics Trillium 360 Brochure | BrochureThe Trillium 360 is the world’s highest-performing broadband seismometer. Available in Vault, Posthole or Borehole form factors, the 360 gives you full-bandwidth coverage for monitoring global and local seismicity with a single instrument.
- Nanometrics Trillium 120 Vault Data Sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics Trillium 120 Posthole data sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics TitanEA Highlights | Brochure
- Nanometrics Titan PH Data sheet | BrochureThe Titan Posthole force balance triaxial accelerometer is ideally suited for national networks and research applications requiring reliable and durable instrumentation for strong motion and free-field studies.