Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Trillium 120 Posthole data sheet | Brochure
- Nanometrics TitanEA Highlights | Brochure
- Nanometrics Titan PH Data sheet | BrochureThe Titan Posthole force balance triaxial accelerometer is ideally suited for national networks and research applications requiring reliable and durable instrumentation for strong motion and free-field studies.
- Nanometrics Titan Family Overview | Brochure
- Nanometrics Titan Data Sheet | BrochureThe Titan is a force balance triaxial accelerometer that provides exceptional performance over a wide frequency range from DC to 430 Hz and features industry leading dynamic range and ultra-low self-noise performance that is comparable to that of some broadband seismometers.
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure
- Strong Motion instrumentation brochure including TitanEA and TitanSMA accelerometers.
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Nanometrics Meridian PH Data Sheet | BrochureMarrying the sensor to the digitizer and recorder, this all-in-one seismograph provides exceptional performance for a variety of downhole installations: direct burial, shallow or deepcased holes.
- Nanometrics Meridian Compact PH Data Sheet | BrochureIntroduced in 2009, the Trillium Compact’s small size and portability revolutionized broadband fieldwork. The Meridian Compact PH takes broadband to an entirely new level, by marrying the sensor to the digitizer and recorder.