Explore our key resources
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case studyNanometrics industry leading portfolio of Trillium 120 broadband seismometers are available in both posthole and traditional borehole with holelock packages.
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site (Chinese) - 中文版本 | Case study
- A new broadband seismograph network for passive seismic imaging of earth structures has been installed in the Yukon using a new Posthole installation method that is now yielding excellent results.
- GeoScience BC identified a requirement to better understand the effects of hydraulic fracturing in the Horn River Basin. The dissemination of precise and accurate geotechnical information to the public is the foundation of their work.
- Purpose of case study: A five-year study to better understand seismicity and crustal behaviour in the Mackenzie Mountains and River Basin region of the Yukon.
- New Temporary Broadband Array with Open Public Data Set Will Facilitate New Research: IRIS PASSCAL, Sweetwater, TX | Case studyPurpose of the study: To establish a temporary mixed phase broadband seismic array with publically open and available data that will facilitate new research. This was a 6 week study that began on March 11, 2014.
- ISM traffic light protocols are implemented to manage induced seismic risk associated with Oil and Gas extraction activity. Incorrect application of protocols can have significant consequences for operators, associated communities and other stakeholders.
- The problem: The collapse of the Napoleonville Salt Dome in August 2012 produced a large sinkhole located 1300 feet from the community of Bayou Corne in Assumption Parish, Louisiana.
- Purpose: To establish a regional network with real-time data streaming for monitoring seismic activity in the province of Alberta.
- Mission Critical CQ Net Cyprus | Case studyWith an average of one catastrophic earthquake every century and one destructive/damaging earthquake every decade, the Republic of Cyprus, Geological Survey Department (GSD), have a mandate to monitor seismic activity for Cyprus and the Eastern Mediterranean in real-time on a daily basis.