Explore our key resources
- Trillium Compact Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureDon’t let your seismometer limit you. The Trillium Compact Posthole is a small, ruggedized, waterproof member of the industry-leading family of Trillium seismometers.
- A new broadband seismograph network for passive seismic imaging of earth structures has been installed in the Yukon using a new Posthole installation method that is now yielding excellent results.
- Temporary Broadband Seismic Station Deployments | Presentation/Poster
- New Temp Array, IRIS PASSCAL Sweetwater, TX | Presentation/PosterTo establish a temporary mixed phase broadband seismic array with publically open and available data that will facilitate new research. This was a 6 week study that began on March 11, 2014.
- Direct Burial Posthole in Yukon | Presentation/PosterA new broadband seismograph network for passive seismic imaging of earth structures has been installed in the Yukon using a new Posthole installation method that is now yielding excellent results.
- Direct Burial BB Seismic Instrumentation for Polar Environments | Presentation/PosterThe integrated broadband Meridian Posthole and Compact seismic systems have been engineered and tested for extreme polar environments. Ten percent of the Earth’s surface is covered in glacial ice and the dynamics of these environments is a strategic concern for all.
- A New Range of Direct Bury Instruments | Presentation/PosterNetwork design for induced seismicity monitoring is of critical importance. In many applications, networks for induced seismicity have specific criteria with respect to minimum detection magnitudes and the accuracy of event locations.
- Nanometrics Trillium Compact Data Sheet | BrochureThe world’s best-selling broadband seismometer, the small highly portable Trillium Compact is available in several configurations to best suit your deployment
- Trillium Horizon Data Sheet | BrochureWe’ve taken the popular and proven Trillium 120QA technology, adding more utility to its already low self noise and outstanding broadband performance. The Trillium Horizon 120 is the first-ever instrument designed to ideally suit both direct bury and vault use cases.