Explore our key resources
- Temporary Broadband Seismic Station Deployments | Presentation/Poster
- Comparison Study Between Vault Seismometers and a New Posthole Seismometer | Presentation/PosterNetwork design for induced seismicity monitoring is of critical importance. In many applications, networks for induced seismicity have specific criteria with respect to minimum detection magnitudes and the accuracy of event locations.
- Nanometrics Trillium 360 Brochure | BrochureThe Trillium 360 is the world’s highest-performing broadband seismometer. Available in Vault, Posthole or Borehole form factors, the 360 gives you full-bandwidth coverage for monitoring global and local seismicity with a single instrument.
- Nanometrics Trillium 120 Vault Data Sheet | Brochure
- Trillium Horizon Data Sheet | BrochureWe’ve taken the popular and proven Trillium 120QA technology, adding more utility to its already low self noise and outstanding broadband performance. The Trillium Horizon 120 is the first-ever instrument designed to ideally suit both direct bury and vault use cases.