Explore our key resources
- Don't miss Sepideh Karimi's poster presentation "Practical Implementation and Evaluation of a Real-time Forecasting-based Induced Seismicity Management System" at the Third Schatzalp Wor
- Athena | BrochureAccess and review real-time and fully processed seismic event data via a secure web portal, from anywhere at any time.
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- ISM traffic light protocols are implemented to manage induced seismic risk associated with Oil and Gas extraction activity. Incorrect application of protocols can have significant consequences for operators, associated communities and other stakeholders.
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Duvernay Subscription Array | Brochure
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.