Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- Installation Techniques & Network Performance: Impact of Sensor Installation Techniques on Seismic Network Performance | Presentation/PosterThe magnitude of completeness (Mc) of a seismic network is determined by a number of factors including station density, self-noise and passband of the sensor used, ambient noise environment and sensor installation method and depth.
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure
- Strong Motion instrumentation brochure including TitanEA and TitanSMA accelerometers.
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Duvernay Subscription Array | Brochure
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.