Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- The empirical relationship between moment (Mw) and local (ML) magnitudes is examined for small events in western Alberta. A comparison of the two magnitude scales indicate that ML attains smaller values than Mw for Mw<3.
- Installation Techniques & Network Performance: Impact of Sensor Installation Techniques on Seismic Network Performance | Presentation/PosterThe magnitude of completeness (Mc) of a seismic network is determined by a number of factors including station density, self-noise and passband of the sensor used, ambient noise environment and sensor installation method and depth.
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure
- Strong Motion instrumentation brochure including TitanEA and TitanSMA accelerometers.
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Duvernay Subscription Array | Brochure
- Designing Networks for Induced Seismicity: A method to ensure that seismic network performance expectations are met at the time of network installation | White paperDesigning Networks for Induced Seismicity: A method to ensure that seismic network performance expectations are met at the time of network installation W.Greig, N. Ackerley, and N. Spriggs