- Replacing Puerto Rico’s Seismic Network | Case studyWhen Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico in September 2017 the high-end category 4 hurricane brought with it high‑speed winds and torrential rains, which resulted in catastrophic damage to the island.
- Nanometrics Trillium Compact seismometers and Centaur digital recorders were recently deployed on one of the most iconic mountains in the world - the Matterhorn.
- Potential Applications of an Integrated Seismic, Tilt & Temperature Instrument | Presentation/PosterMass position represents a quasi-static acceleration applied to the inertial mass of a seismometer to keep it balanced at its operating point. This acceleration changes with tilt (due to gravity) and temperature (due to the temperature coefficient of the springs).
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Nanometrics Centaur Data Sheet | BrochureThe Centaur is an all-in-one digitizer, recorder, and telemetry instrument with advanced on-board data processing capable of data manipulation and detecting events in the field.