Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Inc. Continues to Gain Momentum as a Microseismic Monitoring Services Provider in Oil & Gas | NewsNanometrics Inc. today announces that it has been awarded five additional contracts in the Duvernay (Alberta) and Montney (British Columbia) shale plays from major Oil and Gas operators.
- Seismic Monitoring Services Brochure | BrochureBuilding on over 30 years of seismic instrumentation development, Nanometrics has evolved into a market leader in turnkey seismic monitoring for the energy production sector.
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- Using Real-time Microseismic Array Performance Prediction to Construct Optimal Arrays | Presentation/PosterMicroseismic monitoring arrays are required to detect the smallest possible event, or to guarantee detection of an event of some minimum size. Diverse geometries and performance metrics have been proposed over the years.
- MS Network Perf Est- New Madrid Seismic Zone | Presentation/PosterWe compare predictions of network performance to observations made from an earthquake catalogue. We estimate event spectra using Brune modeling and station noise to predict the magnitude of completeness for a network and compute the location accuracy according to Peters and Crosson (1972). We
- Nanometrics Trillium Compact Data Sheet | BrochureThe world’s best-selling broadband seismometer, the small highly portable Trillium Compact is available in several configurations to best suit your deployment
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure
- Oil & Gas Overview | Brochure
- Duvernay Subscription Array | Brochure
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.