Explore our key resources
- Peak Performance on the Matterhorn
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case studyNanometrics industry leading portfolio of Trillium 120 broadband seismometers are available in both posthole and traditional borehole with holelock packages.
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site (Chinese) - 中文版本 | Case study
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- SEISMIC NETWORK PERFORMANCE ESTIMATION: Comparing Predictions to Observation from an Earthquake Catalogue | Presentation/PosterWe compare predictions of network performance to observations made from an earthquake catalogue. We estimate event spectra using Brune modeling and station noise to predict the magnitude of completeness for a network.
- The problem: The collapse of the Napoleonville Salt Dome in August 2012 produced a large sinkhole located 1300 feet from the community of Bayou Corne in Assumption Parish, Louisiana.
- Performance Expectations for the Transportable Array in Alaska Ackerley (SSA 2014) | Presentation/PosterThe EarthScope transportable array is planned to begin deployment in Alaska in 2014. Detection of more small events will allow for better estimation of rates of seismicity and earthquake hazard.
- Nanometrics Titan Family Overview | Brochure
- Nanometrics Subscription Array | Brochure