Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Purpose of case study: A five-year study to better understand seismicity and crustal behaviour in the Mackenzie Mountains and River Basin region of the Yukon.
- New Temporary Broadband Array with Open Public Data Set Will Facilitate New Research: IRIS PASSCAL, Sweetwater, TX | Case studyPurpose of the study: To establish a temporary mixed phase broadband seismic array with publically open and available data that will facilitate new research. This was a 6 week study that began on March 11, 2014.
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- The problem: The collapse of the Napoleonville Salt Dome in August 2012 produced a large sinkhole located 1300 feet from the community of Bayou Corne in Assumption Parish, Louisiana.
- Mission Critical CQ Net Cyprus | Case studyWith an average of one catastrophic earthquake every century and one destructive/damaging earthquake every decade, the Republic of Cyprus, Geological Survey Department (GSD), have a mandate to monitor seismic activity for Cyprus and the Eastern Mediterranean in real-time on a daily basis.
- Performance Expectations for the Transportable Array in Alaska Ackerley (SSA 2014) | Presentation/PosterThe EarthScope transportable array is planned to begin deployment in Alaska in 2014. Detection of more small events will allow for better estimation of rates of seismicity and earthquake hazard.
- Latest Developments in VBB Deployment | Presentation/PosterBroadband seismology has changed radically over the last 30 years, from researchers with a large seismological apparatus in their basement vaults to deploying a very broadband seismometer on an Antarctic ice sheet in the brief time it takes to shut off and restart a helicopter!
- Nanometrics Trillium 360 Brochure | BrochureThe Trillium 360 is the world’s highest-performing broadband seismometer. Available in Vault, Posthole or Borehole form factors, the 360 gives you full-bandwidth coverage for monitoring global and local seismicity with a single instrument.