Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Athena data sheet | Brochure
- ISM traffic light protocols are implemented to manage induced seismic risk associated with Oil and Gas extraction activity. Incorrect application of protocols can have significant consequences for operators, associated communities and other stakeholders.
- Nanometrics Trillium Compact Data Sheet | BrochureThe world’s best-selling broadband seismometer, the small highly portable Trillium Compact is available in several configurations to best suit your deployment
- Nanometrics TitanEA Highlights | Brochure
- Nanometrics Titan PH Data sheet | BrochureThe Titan Posthole force balance triaxial accelerometer is ideally suited for national networks and research applications requiring reliable and durable instrumentation for strong motion and free-field studies.
- Nanometrics Titan Family Overview | Brochure
- Nanometrics Titan Data Sheet | BrochureThe Titan is a force balance triaxial accelerometer that provides exceptional performance over a wide frequency range from DC to 430 Hz and features industry leading dynamic range and ultra-low self-noise performance that is comparable to that of some broadband seismometers.
- Strong Motion instrumentation brochure including TitanEA and TitanSMA accelerometers.
- Nanometrics Trillium Cascadia Data Sheet | BrochureThe Trillium Cascadia marries the proven Trillium Compact Posthole with the Class A Titan Posthole in a single posthole instrument. This dual-use, ultra-wide dynamic range sensor measures both strong motion and weak motion, with absolutely no compromise in performance.