- Nanometrics Broadband Seismometers chosen for China Earthquake Administration (CEA) Seismic Network | NewsNanometrics is pleased to announce that it was awarded a large contract to supply the China Earthquake Administration with 478 Trillium broadband seismometers.
- Nanometrics Inc. Selected to Conduct Earthquake and Tsunami Risk Assessment in Tofino, British Columbia
- Nanometrics' ocean bottom seismometry solution, Abalones was selected to support the Korea Polar Research Institute’s active ocean seismic research program.
- Nanometrics Inc. Continues to Gain Momentum as a Microseismic Monitoring Services Provider in Oil & Gas | NewsNanometrics Inc. today announces that it has been awarded five additional contracts in the Duvernay (Alberta) and Montney (British Columbia) shale plays from major Oil and Gas operators.
- Nanometrics Trillium Compact seismometers and Centaur digital recorders were recently deployed on one of the most iconic mountains in the world - the Matterhorn.
- URTeC 2019 | NewsNanometrics will be in Denver July 22 - 24 for URTeC 2019 - come by booth #337 to catch-up with Robert Spark and hear about our latest and greatest Seismic monitoring services options, including the recently updated hydraulic fracture monitoring service -
- Don't miss Sepideh Karimi's poster presentation "Practical Implementation and Evaluation of a Real-time Forecasting-based Induced Seismicity Management System" at the Third Schatzalp Wor
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.