- Temporary Broadband Seismic Station Deployments | Presentation/PosterTruly portable broadband (BB) seismic instrumentation becomes viable only when the superiority of direct burial and purpose-built instrumentation is embraced.
- New Temp Array, IRIS PASSCAL Sweetwater, TX | Presentation/PosterTo establish a temporary mixed phase broadband seismic array with publically open and available data that will facilitate new research. This was a 6 week study that began on March 11, 2014.
- Direct Burial Posthole in Yukon | Presentation/PosterA new broadband seismograph network for passive seismic imaging of earth structures has been installed in the Yukon using a new Posthole installation method that is now yielding excellent results.
- Direct Burial BB Seismic Instrumentation for Polar Environments | Presentation/PosterThe integrated broadband Meridian Posthole and Compact seismic systems have been engineered and tested for extreme polar environments. Ten percent of the Earth’s surface is covered in glacial ice and the dynamics of these environments is a strategic concern for all.
- A New Range of Direct Bury Instruments | Presentation/PosterNetwork design for induced seismicity monitoring is of critical importance. In many applications, networks for induced seismicity have specific criteria with respect to minimum detection magnitudes and the accuracy of event locations.