- Trillium 120 Slim Posthole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class posthole seismometer in a slim form-factor of just 104 mm, ideal for use in existing narrow, cased boreholes.
- Trillium 120 Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a posthole variant that is revolutionizing the way seismologists deploy instruments and collect seismic data.
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case studyNanometrics industry leading portfolio of Trillium 120 broadband seismometers are available in both posthole and traditional borehole with holelock packages.
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site (Chinese) - 中文版本 | Case study
- Challenge The collapse of the Napoleonville Salt Dome in August 2012 produced a large sinkhole located 1300 feet from the community of Bayou Corne in Assumption Parish, Louisiana.
- Nanometrics Posthole Seismometer World-class Performance | Presentation/PosterThe Nanometrics Trillium 120 Posthole (Trillium Posthole) seismometer is designed for subsurface installation to optimize seismic performance while minimizing the cost and logistics of site setup.
- Direct Burial Posthole in Yukon | Presentation/PosterA new broadband seismograph network for passive seismic imaging of earth structures has been installed in the Yukon using a new Posthole installation method that is now yielding excellent results.
- Comparison Study Between Vault Seismometers and a New Posthole Seismometer | Presentation/PosterNetwork design for induced seismicity monitoring is of critical importance. In many applications, networks for induced seismicity have specific criteria with respect to minimum detection magnitudes and the accuracy of event locations.
- Nanometrics Trillium 360 Brochure | BrochureThe Trillium 360 is the world’s highest-performing broadband seismometer. Available in Vault, Posthole or Borehole form factors, the 360 gives you full-bandwidth coverage for monitoring global and local seismicity with a single instrument.