- Trillium Slim Borehole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class borehole seismometer in a slim borehole form-factor is optimized for cased boreholes of 115 to 153 mm, complementing the current Trillium 120 Borehole models designed for boreholes of 152 mm and greater.
- Trillium 120 Borehole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a borehole variant for deep-earth deployments in cased boreholes
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case studyNanometrics industry leading portfolio of Trillium 120 broadband seismometers are available in both posthole and traditional borehole with holelock packages.
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site (Chinese) - 中文版本 | Case study
- Nanometrics Trillium 360 Brochure | BrochureThe Trillium 360 is the world’s highest-performing broadband seismometer. Available in Vault, Posthole or Borehole form factors, the 360 gives you full-bandwidth coverage for monitoring global and local seismicity with a single instrument.