Explore our key resources
- Trillium Horizon 360 | BrochureNanometrics’ commitment to the ongoing evolution of our instrumentation has led to the latest addition in the Horizon series, the Trillium Horizon 360. The 360 model brings an even lower noise floor and corner frequency to the exceptionally versatile Trillium Horizon design.
- Trillium Compact Horizon | BrochureWe’ve taken the proven Trillium Compact and made it even smaller and lighter, with no compromise in ruggedness or performance. This true broadband seismometer is ideal for both shallow direct burial and vault applications, where minimal size, weight and power are essential.
- Peak Performance on the Matterhorn
- The Trillium Horizon 120 model with 2000 V/m/s sensitivity.
- Engineering Seismology | BrochureNanometrics offers integrated seismic analysis and monitoring services to assist clients with successful management of seismic risk at all three stages of seismic process: before, during and post-event.
- Trillium 120 Slim Posthole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class posthole seismometer in a slim form-factor of just 104 mm, ideal for use in existing narrow, cased boreholes.
- URTeC 2019 | NewsNanometrics will be in Denver July 22 - 24 for URTeC 2019 - come by booth #337 to catch-up with Robert Spark and hear about our latest and greatest Seismic monitoring services options, including the recently updated hydraulic fracture monitoring service -
- Triton Ocean Bottom Ecosystem | BrochureThe industry’s most advanced, integrated, autonomous Ocean Bottom System combining Scripps’ industry-leading technology with Nanometrics’ OBS seismometers and the revolutionary, new Pegasus digitizers.
- Don't miss Sepideh Karimi's poster presentation "Practical Implementation and Evaluation of a Real-time Forecasting-based Induced Seismicity Management System" at the Third Schatzalp Wor
- Trillium Slim Borehole | BrochureNanometrics industry-leading Trillium 120-class borehole seismometer in a slim borehole form-factor is optimized for cased boreholes of 115 to 153 mm, complementing the current Trillium 120 Borehole models designed for boreholes of 152 mm and greater.