Explore our key resources
- Seismic Monitoring Services Brochure | BrochureBuilding on over 30 years of seismic instrumentation development, Nanometrics has evolved into a market leader in turnkey seismic monitoring for the energy production sector.
- Trillium 120 Q/QA | BrochureDeployed world-wide for vault earthquake monitoring in observatories and portable deployments where lower noise floors are required
- In response to induced seismicity observed in western Canada, existing public networks have been densified and a number of private networks have been deployed to closely monitor induced earthquakes associated with oil and gas operations in the region.
- Micromo using a Trillium OBS With a combination of high torque density and precision motion, compact stepper motors provide full 360° of correction for instrument tilt
- Trillium 120 Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a posthole variant that is revolutionizing the way seismologists deploy instruments and collect seismic data.
- Trillium 120 Borehole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a borehole variant for deep-earth deployments in cased boreholes
- Trillium Compact Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureDon’t let your seismometer limit you. The Trillium Compact Posthole is a small, ruggedized, waterproof member of the industry-leading family of Trillium seismometers.
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case studyNanometrics industry leading portfolio of Trillium 120 broadband seismometers are available in both posthole and traditional borehole with holelock packages.