Explore our key resources
- Real-Time Induced Seismicity Forecasting and Risk Management Utilizing Research-grade Seismic Catalogs | Presentation/PosterPractical management of induced seismicity risk and effective mitigation approaches are crucial to oil and gas operations.
- Subscription Arrays | BrochureInduced Seismicity Subscription Arrays have you covered. Your complete solution for meeting regulations and managing risk
- Athena | BrochureAccess and review real-time and fully processed seismic event data via a secure web portal, from anywhere at any time.
- Pegasus Digital Recorder | BrochureThe Pegasus digital recorder is a highly portable, low-power and mobile integrated seismic acquisition system that delivers an intuitive, efficient workflow with a fast and reliable data delivery system that ensures a complete data set.
- Pegasus Data Acquisition System | BrochurePegasus is an intuitive and versatile system covering the full spectrum of portable applications from long term broadband to full waveform, full wavefield imaging. Pegasus opens up the next chapter in Large-N science.
- Seismic Monitoring Services Brochure | BrochureBuilding on over 30 years of seismic instrumentation development, Nanometrics has evolved into a market leader in turnkey seismic monitoring for the energy production sector.
- Trillium 120 Q/QA | BrochureDeployed world-wide for vault earthquake monitoring in observatories and portable deployments where lower noise floors are required
- In response to induced seismicity observed in western Canada, existing public networks have been densified and a number of private networks have been deployed to closely monitor induced earthquakes associated with oil and gas operations in the region.
- Micromo using a Trillium OBS With a combination of high torque density and precision motion, compact stepper motors provide full 360° of correction for instrument tilt