Explore our key resources
- Trillium 120 Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a posthole variant that is revolutionizing the way seismologists deploy instruments and collect seismic data.
- Trillium 120 Borehole Data Sheet | BrochureNanometrics’ industry-leading portfolio of Trillium seismometers includes a borehole variant for deep-earth deployments in cased boreholes
- Trillium Compact Posthole Data Sheet | BrochureDon’t let your seismometer limit you. The Trillium Compact Posthole is a small, ruggedized, waterproof member of the industry-leading family of Trillium seismometers.
- Nanometrics Libra VSAT | BrochureSeismic and environmental data acquisition via satellite
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site | Case studyNanometrics industry leading portfolio of Trillium 120 broadband seismometers are available in both posthole and traditional borehole with holelock packages.
- Case Study - Excellent results in Grafenberg, Germany Next Generation Trillium Borehole installed at the GRFO station site (Chinese) - 中文版本 | Case study
- A new broadband seismograph network for passive seismic imaging of earth structures has been installed in the Yukon using a new Posthole installation method that is now yielding excellent results.
- GeoScience BC identified a requirement to better understand the effects of hydraulic fracturing in the Horn River Basin. The dissemination of precise and accurate geotechnical information to the public is the foundation of their work.
- Purpose of case study: A five-year study to better understand seismicity and crustal behaviour in the Mackenzie Mountains and River Basin region of the Yukon.
- New Temporary Broadband Array with Open Public Data Set Will Facilitate New Research: IRIS PASSCAL, Sweetwater, TX | Case studyPurpose of the study: To establish a temporary mixed phase broadband seismic array with publically open and available data that will facilitate new research. This was a 6 week study that began on March 11, 2014.