Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Meridian Compact PH Data Sheet | BrochureIntroduced in 2009, the Trillium Compact’s small size and portability revolutionized broadband fieldwork. The Meridian Compact PH takes broadband to an entirely new level, by marrying the sensor to the digitizer and recorder.
- Duvernay Subscription Array | Brochure
- Nanometrics Centaur Data Sheet | BrochureThe Centaur is an all-in-one digitizer, recorder, and telemetry instrument with advanced on-board data processing capable of data manipulation and detecting events in the field.
- Nanometrics Trillium Cascadia Data Sheet | BrochureThe Trillium Cascadia marries the proven Trillium Compact Posthole with the Class A Titan Posthole in a single posthole instrument. This dual-use, ultra-wide dynamic range sensor measures both strong motion and weak motion, with absolutely no compromise in performance.
- Nanometrics Atlas Data Analysis | Brochure
- Trillium Horizon Data Sheet | BrochureWe’ve taken the popular and proven Trillium 120QA technology, adding more utility to its already low self noise and outstanding broadband performance. The Trillium Horizon 120 is the first-ever instrument designed to ideally suit both direct bury and vault use cases.
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.