Explore our key resources
- Nanometrics Centaur Data Sheet | BrochureThe Centaur is an all-in-one digitizer, recorder, and telemetry instrument with advanced on-board data processing capable of data manipulation and detecting events in the field.
- Nanometrics Trillium Cascadia Data Sheet | BrochureThe Trillium Cascadia marries the proven Trillium Compact Posthole with the Class A Titan Posthole in a single posthole instrument. This dual-use, ultra-wide dynamic range sensor measures both strong motion and weak motion, with absolutely no compromise in performance.
- Nanometrics Atlas Data Analysis | Brochure
- Trillium Horizon Data Sheet | BrochureWe’ve taken the popular and proven Trillium 120QA technology, adding more utility to its already low self noise and outstanding broadband performance. The Trillium Horizon 120 is the first-ever instrument designed to ideally suit both direct bury and vault use cases.
- The University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology has finished installing the state’s earthquake monitoring network, TexNet, and thanks to a new interactive website, the public can follow and sort seismic activity in Texas in real time.