The Titan is a force balance triaxial accelerometer that provides exceptional performance over a wide frequency range from DC to 430 Hz
The Titan features industry leading dynamic range and ultra-low self-noise performance that is comparable to that of some broadband seismometers. Combine the Titan with the Centaur digitizer to achieve a complete data acquisition and recording system that is suitable for deployment in both remote and networked locations.
The Titan is the first accelerometer to incorporate digitally selectable full scale range and offset zeroing capabilities; features that are ideal for difficult to access or remote deployments, where site visits should be minimized.
The triaxial sensor and electronics are housed in a rugged, compact aluminum enclosure featuring a single bolt anchoring slot, adjustable leveling screws and integrated bubble level.
The Titan Accelerometer has been designed to provide the highest performance available while ensuring efficient, low cost deployments and ease of use.
Industry Leading Performance Attributes:
- Industry leading 166 dB dynamic range
- Ultra-low self-noise comparable to some broadband seismometers
- Wide operational frequency range: DC to 430 Hz
- Best in class thermal stability and high accuracy provide increased data quality
- Full scale range of ±0.25 g to ±4 g with independent horizontal and vertical range selection
Ease of use advantages:
- Electronically selectable full scale range facilitates remote sensor control when deployments are distant or difficult to access
- Integrated web server provides efficient instrument management and control
- Installation features that include an integrated bubble level, adjustable leveling screws, single bolt keyhole mount, and a compact footprint ensure that deployments are completed efficiently and quickly