A high performance seismograph for down-hole installations
Marrying the sensor to the digitizer and recorder, this all-in-one seismograph provides exceptional performance for a variety of downhole installations: direct burial, shallow or deepcased holes.
The Meridian PH features the latest generation Trillium 120PH class seismometer technology mounted on a leveling system inside a stainless steel pressure vessel. Inherent in all Trillium seismometers, the Meridian PH provides low power consumption, remote mass centering, and a robust no-mass lock design. The Meridian PH is also available for Polar environments.
Meta data you can trust
- Instrumentation configuration is made easy with an intuitive user interface. Once configured, the Meridian PH builds its own metadata.
- With the digitizer and sensor housed in a single unit, dataless seed volume is internally built and guaranteed to be correct every time.
Efficient array management, simplified site visits and logistics
- Reduced “touch time” makes it easier to manage your resources
Less to forget, less to integrate
- Combining proven technologies in a single package keeps it simple
- Higher data quality than vault style installations
- Auto-levels to true vertical for highest fidelity recording
- Uniform installation technique
- Less equipment to transport
- Simplified meta data management
- Better performance in urban areas
- Improved security of assets
- Less equipment to maintain
- Installation costs reduced
- Logistics costs lowered