Gain a better understanding of seismicity on a global scale
Available in vault, posthole or borehole form factors, the 360 GSN series gives you full-bandwidth coverage for monitoring global and local seismicity with a single instrument.
The world's highest performing broadband seismometer
The Trillium 360 GSN Seismometer series is the culmination of more than 30 years experience designing and building the best seismological instrumentation in the world. Its industry-leading performance, including low self-noise, very wide bandwidth, precisely calibrated response and immunity to environmental effects makes it well suited for many applications, including the deployment of new seismic networks or the recapitalization and expansion of existing facilities.
Easy to use
Its many simple-to-use features, such as automatic levelling and mass centering that can be remotely initiated, and digital case tilt reporting make for fast and successful installation every time.
- Very broadband, exceptional low-noise performance that meets GSN operational requirements
- Meets USGS Class A+ requirements
- An extended low-frequency range useful to beyond a 10,000-second time period
- Able to resolve below Peterson’s new low-noise model (NLNM)
- Widest available flat response bandwidth, 360 seconds to 80 Hz
- A wide dynamic range with a clip level of ±10 mm/s
- Automatic leveling and mass centering that can be remotely initiated
- The lowest magnetic sensitivity of any broadband seismometer
- Ask about our harsh environment and extreme cold models
Trillium360 GSN Borehole
- Designed for cased boreholes, with holelock and fail-safe release mechanism
Trillium360 GSN Posthole
- Its robust, waterproof, stainless steel enclosure protects from hostile environments
Trillium360 GSN Vault
- Incorporates a patented thermal stability system to minimize the effect of diurnal temperature fluctuations
For technical specifications or inquiries on previous Trillium360 models please contact a sales representative