What happens when the best class-A accelerometer in the world meets the world’s most popular seismometer?
The Trillium Cascadia marries the proven Trillium Compact Posthole with the Class A Titan Posthole in a single posthole instrument. This dual-use, ultra-wide dynamic range sensor measures both strong motion and weak motion, with absolutely no compromise in performance. And with one hole to dig, a single connector, a single cable and dual sensors that are guaranteed to be mutually aligned, proper deployment is virtually effortless.
Don’t let your data be limited by your instrumentation
The proven Cascadia gives you peace of mind that your strong and weak-motion instrumentation is of the same high quality and has a wide overlap in dynamic range. The Cascadia maximizes the scientific return on your investment by providing the richest possible data catalog to facilitate near-field studies. While you are monitoring for strong motion events, your instruments provide a valuable source of weak motion data that helps calibrate and train event detection algorithms, as well as benefit the broader seismology community.
A highly integrated station solution
The Trillium Cascadia is optimized for use with our popular Centaur digital recorder. Using the Cascadia with the Centaur allows for easy configuration of both sensors via the Centaur’s web interface. You’ll have full access to extended state-of-health data, including sensor inclinations, temperature and more. A digital leveling bubble in the Centaur GUI makes for easy leveling down a dark hole and gives you the ability to check levelness at any time once the instrument is buried.
- Earthquake Early Warning
- Structural Monitoring
- Volcano Monitoring
- Local/Regional Monitoring and Modelling
- Aftershock Monitoring
- Induced Seismicity Monitoring
- Ultra-low power consumption (<1.3W typical quiescent) allows for smaller power systems and higher station reliability.
- Exceptionally small size significantly reduces the time and effort required for site preparation and installation
- Quick and easy to deploy with no mass lock, no mass centering and a wide tilt range
- Integrated web server facilitates instrument management
Ultra-low temperature options available