The world’s best-selling broadband seismometer, the small highly portable Trillium Compact is available in several configurations to best suit your deployment
Extremely simple to deploy with no mass lock and no mass centering required. The exceptionally small size significantly reduces the time and effort required for site preparation and installation. Continuous quality data are available within minutes of deployment with no requirement for further intervention.
An updated version of the Trillium Compact is also now available
The Trillium Compact Horizon meets a broader range of use cases, featuring a corrosion proof titanium housing that can be shallow buried up to 10 m depth. Learn more about the new Trillium Compact Horizon here.
Trillium Compact 120s
Combines the superior performance of a broadband seismometer with the installation convenience of a rugged geophone. The 120s instrument incorporates a symmetric triaxial force feedback sensor design with a response flat to velocity from 120 seconds to 100Hz.
Trillium Compact 20s
Featuring the same force feedback sensor design with a response flat to velocity from 20 seconds to 100Hz. The 20s instrument features an industry-leading tilt tolerance of 10°, making deployments very fast and efficient in various surface conditions. Several base foot options are available for different terrains.
Trillium Compact models are also available as a Posthole that features a stainless steel enclosure and waterproof connector ideally suited for downhole deployments of up to 300 meters.
- Low-noise broadband seismometer performance combined with the handling and installation convenience of a geophone
- Ultra-low power consumption (180 mW) allows for smaller power systems and higher station reliability.
- Exceptionally small size significantly reduces the time and effort required for site preparation and installation
- Quick and easy to deploy with no mass lock, no mass centering and a wide tilt range
- Integrated web server facilitates instrument management
Optional Transport Case
Optional transport case doubles as thermal insulating cover for surface deployments.