We’ve taken the popular and proven Trillium 120QA technology, adding more utility to its already low self noise and outstanding broadband performance.
The Trillium Horizon 120 is the first-ever instrument designed to ideally suit both direct bury and vault use cases. This lightweight, easy-to-deploy sensor can be direct buried at shallow depth or set on a pier. You’ll have access to all the benefits of direct bury (including better performance and lower logistical costs) while still having the option of a vault install.
Local, regional & teleseismic studies
The Trillium Horizon is ideal for local, regional and teleseismic studies having a response flat to velocity from 120 seconds to 150 Hz and a self-noise below the NLNM at 100 seconds. Operators will appreciate the low power consumption, automatic mass centering and robust no-mass lock design inherent in all Trillium seismometers. The Horizon is ideal for instrument pools; it gives you all the versatility you need with a smaller financial investment and less storage space required than purchasing both vault and direct-bury instruments
A highly integrated station solution
When using the Horizon with our popular Centaur digitizer, you’ll have access to a digital leveling bubble through the Centaur GUI. The virtual leveling bubble makes for easy leveling down a dark hole, or once buried, gives you the ability to check levelness at any time.
Our optional accessories ensure fast and easy deployment
- Sensor cables
- Transport case
- Alignment and leveling toolkit
- Insulating cover
- Lifting cable
- Bubble level cover (shown in photo above)
- Designed for both shallow bury and vault installs
- Ideal for regional and teleseismic studies
- Highly portable and easy to deploy
- Features a digital bubble level for easy downhole leveling
- Stainless steel and resistant to the elements
- Offers best-in-class power consumption
- Immersible to 10 m (able to survive indefinitely in a flooded vault)
- Top-mounted connector to facilitate direct bury
- Fully automatic mass centering
Ultra-low temperature options available